Allium Sphaerocephalon Flower Size
Crimson maroon to reddish brown.
Allium sphaerocephalon flower size. Well drained light sandy clay heavy moist chalky alkaline. Your review name email save my name email and. Sphaerocephalon is a tall perennial with a tuft of narrow basal leaves to 30cm long and long stalked dense rounded heads of pink or reddish brown flowers in summer plant range eurasia africa. Your email address will not be published.
View the planting guide. South facing west facing. The relatively small size of the umbel relative to the height of the stem makes this one of those described as drumstick alliums. These fabulous reddish purple allium sphaerocephalon drumstick allium bulbs produce egg shaped flowers on tall flexible stems that sway gracefully in the breeze.
Robust frost hardy clump forming perennial. How to grow allium sphaerocephalon. Perfect for front borders. Best grown in clumps to produce a good impact.
Save to my list add to compare. 6 reviews there are no reviews yet. Bulb size 6 top size. Required fields are marked your rating.
Perfect for planting in drifts amongst grasses meadow planting or in bold clumps in the garden border. Be the first to review allium sphaerocephalon cancel reply. Flower size cm 6. Quantity in stock.
Purple drumstick like flowers are borne on stems 60cm tall. Thrives best in half to full sun with well drained soil.
- How To Make Rose Flower Using Crepe Paper
- Hydrangea Blue Flower Plant
- Hibiscus Flower Red Images
- Hydrangea And Rose Flower Wall
- Hibiscus Flower Varieties India
- Hibiscus Flower Planting
- Hydrangea Flower Arrangements Centerpieces
- How To Plant Bird Of Paradise Flower Seeds
- Hydrangea Flower Tattoo Small
- High Resolution Dahlia Flower Hd Wallpaper
- Hibiscus Flower Translation Hindi
- Hibiscus Flowers Tea For Sale
- Hydrangea Flower Plants For Sale In Sri Lanka
- How To Paint A Hibiscus Flower On Nails
- Hydrangea Bouquet Artificial Flowers
- Hydrangea Blue Purple Flowers
- How To Grow Agapanthus Bulbs In Pots
- Hydrangea Flower Arrangement Birthday
- How Do You Make Amaryllis Flower
- Hydrangea Flowers Brown Edges