Cymbidium Flower Spike Or New Growth
They do need to stay 55f and above though for minimum temperature.
Cymbidium flower spike or new growth. When they are still small it will be hard to tell if the spikes are going to be flowers or new bulbs leaves. It is possible to cut them in bud but it s better to wait until they re in flower. If you can give them a 10 15f drop in temperature at night it will encourage them to grow a new flower spike during that time. Orchid spikes usually stay in flower about six or seven weeks if left on the plant and if cut for a vase it s generally the same deal.
I d avoid unusually hot months though outdoors where you are but you will get the benefit of the 10 15f drop in temperature at night which will encourage blooming. I have a miniature cymbidium acquired in bloom two years ago which i miraculously for me brought back into bloom last winter. 10 years ago. Cymbidium spike versus new growth.
Another cymbidium called an intermediate type because of its smaller flower size is cymbidiumautumn emerald royale. When the spikes are big enough the ones that are new growths bulbs will split into green leaf points.
- Achillea Flowers Mill Lane
- Anemone Flower Availability Australia
- Anemone Flower Season Uk
- Achillea Pink Flowers
- Anthurium Flower Images Download
- Anemone Flower Names
- Anthurium Flower Arrangement
- Anthurium Flower Description
- Amaryllis Flower Meaning Tattoo
- Alstroemeria Flower Colors Meaning
- Alstroemeria Flower Color Meaning
- Anthurium Crystallinum Price Philippines
- Amaryllis Flower Shop Ossett
- Amaryllis Flower Lifespan
- Anthurium Flower Designs
- Anthurium Flower Information In Hindi
- Agapanthus Flowers Not Opening
- Allium Cut Flower
- Allium Cut Flower Price
- Acacia Tree Flower Pictures