Didiscus Coerulea Blue Lace Flower
Each delicate lacy umbel shaped flower head is composed of tiny star shaped sweetly fragrant flowers.
Didiscus coerulea blue lace flower. Older flowers appear to be made of glass. Blue lace flower plants trachymene coerulea aka didiscus coeruleas are low maintenance annuals that ideal for sunny borders cutting gardens or flower beds where they provide sweetly scented blooms from late summer until the first frost. The lavender blue flat flower heads of this heirloom resemble queen anne s lace. Coerulea is a stiff stemmed annual or biennial to 60cm tall with pale green foliage and lightly scented lavender blue lacy flowerheads up to 5cm across produced on long stems in summer.
Genus trachymene are annuals biennials or perennials with terminal umbels of very small star shaped white pink or blue flowers details t. Introduced from australia in 1828 it has secured top billing in our gardens. These old fashioned charmers also look great in containers. Introduced from australia in 1828 didiscus caerulea also known as trachymene coerulea belongs to a broad genus of annuals or semi perennials and is known as the blue lace flower for the unusual pale lavender blue flower colour of the species.
Beautiful pale blue flat lacy umbels. The pink is a bit trailer trash and shouldn t find a place in the cutting gardens of the classy.
- Cute Rose Flower Coloring Pages
- Cordyline Flowers Image
- Cosmos Flower Growing Temperature
- Cordyline Australis In Flower
- Cosmos Flower Meaning In Hindi
- Columbine Mountain Flower Eso
- Columbine Plant Temperature
- Cosmos Plant Singapore
- Corpse Flower Bloom Toronto Zoo
- Corpse Flower Family
- Corpse Flower Stinky Plant
- Columbine Flower Plants For Sale
- Cordyline Flower Spike
- Cordyline Australis Flower Head
- Daffodil Flower Hd Photos
- Columbine Flower Seed Planting
- Cornflower Blue Flowers Images
- Cordyline Rubra Plant
- Curly Willow Branches Centerpieces
- Corpse Flower U Of M