Didiscus Coerulea Blue Lace Flower
Older flowers appear to be made of glass.
Didiscus coerulea blue lace flower. Introduced from australia in 1828 didiscus caerulea also known as trachymene coerulea belongs to a broad genus of annuals or semi perennials and is known as the blue lace flower for the unusual pale lavender blue flower colour of the species. Mature height of the plant is 24 30 inches. Beautiful pale blue flat lacy umbels. Coerulea is a stiff stemmed annual or biennial to 60cm tall with pale green foliage and lightly scented lavender blue lacy flowerheads up to 5cm across produced on long stems in summer.
Each delicate lacy umbel shaped flower head is composed of tiny star shaped sweetly fragrant flowers. Its bountiful flowers curving stems and delicate deeply lobed leaves are graceful additions to cottage and cutting gardens. The pink is a bit trailer trash and shouldn t find a place in the cutting gardens of the classy. Blue lace flower plants trachymene coerulea aka didiscus coeruleas are low maintenance annuals that ideal for sunny borders cutting gardens or flower beds where they provide sweetly scented blooms from late summer until the first frost.
The lavender blue flat flower heads of this heirloom resemble queen anne s lace. Introduced from australia in 1828 it has secured top billing in our gardens.
- Aster Flower Plant For Sale
- Anthurium Plant Poisonous To Cats
- Aster Flower En Espa L
- Aster Flower In Marathi Name
- Aster Flower Name In Marathi
- Azalea Flower Garden Korea
- Artificial Protea Flowers Australia
- Aster Flower Name In Hindi Meaning
- Aster Flower In Spanish
- Australian Native Plants Protea
- Aster Family Flower Crossword
- Anthurium Flower Plants India
- Are Begonia Flowers Poisonous To Humans
- Azalea Flower Bengali Name
- Azalea Flower Buds Not Opening
- Azalea Flower Meaning In Urdu
- Artificial Rose Flower Online
- Asparagus Flower Seeds
- Azalea Flower Korean Poem
- Awesome Rose Flower Dpz