Heather Flower In Chinese
With its bright purple flowers and attractive fragrance the heather flower is native to many areas of the world including north america scandinavia russia and ireland.
Heather flower in chinese. Heather the name most commonly used for the plant is of scottish origin presumably derived from the scots word haeddre. 1 花 花卉 花状装饰物 2 精华 of. In scotland though this flower grows plentifully and is thus considered an important cultural symbol of the country.
Originally from europe and some parts of asia this is an ancient flower with most associations closely held in scotland but also grows wild in mexico. Heather flower in chinese. Click for more detailed chinese translation definition pronunciation and example sentences.
2 精华 of heather 中文翻译 n. Heather flower in chinese. The heather flower is an evergreen flowering shrub with hundreds of bell shaped flowers up and down it s spike like stems. Heather is found under the l genus calluna under the ericaceae family.
What do you know about the heather flower symbol.
- Gerbera Bouquet Cost
- Gardenia Flower Shop Brooklyn
- Gerbera Cut Flowers Care
- Gardenia Plants For Sale Uk
- Gerbera Daisy Flower Plant
- Gardenia Flower Gardenia Meaning
- Flower Simple Rose Drawing Tattoo
- Fuchsia Flower Arrangements
- Free Gladiolus Flower Images
- Gardenia House Plant Yellow Leaves
- Flower Warehouse Cambridge Heath Road Parking
- Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract Paula S Choice
- Gardenia Plant Leaves Turning Yellow And Brown
- Freesia Flower Plant Indoors
- Freesia Flower Plant Temperature
- Freesia Growing Zone
- Gardenia Flower Arrangement Ideas
- Gerbera Daisy Flower Drawing
- Gerbera Daisy Flower Tattoo
- Freesia Flowers Growing Conditions