Lantana Plant Garden
For those hot dry spots in your garden where most plants may struggle lantana may be your solution.
Lantana plant garden. When planting gently coax the roots out of the transplant pot and place them in a prepared hole. Cover the roots with soil but make sure you don t cover the crown of the plant. The flowers attract butterflies hummingbirds and insect pollinators. Plant the lantana in flowerbeds or as border plants around the garden.
Lantana has beautiful multicolored blooms lantana is a beautiful easy to grow garden plant. Add soil mix to your garden soil to make it richer. Planting lantana seeds is rather easy as long as you have the right temperatures for proper germination. Lantana plants are known for their rounded clusters of small brightly colored flowers.
Lantana loves both sun and heat. It s tough drought tolerant long blooming and attracts butterflies. Most people dislike the smell of the flowers that bloom from this plant. Mulching with pine needles is an easy way to increase acidity levels in the soil.
Lantana is a fantastic choice if you re hoping to attract butterflies to your garden or if you just want a bright splash of color. This hardworking plant with colorful flowers thrives with little moisture in full unyielding sun. A member of the verbena family it is native to tropical regions of the americas and south africa. Lantana also known as white sage or spanish flag is a woody shrub that does well when grown indoors in a container or outdoors in a warm sunny flower bed.
Growing lantana in the garden is a great way to add color and interest. It is a good idea to plant lantana right at the start of spring when they re purchased in nursery pots. It is a plant for which shade has adverse effects. Simply choose a sunny location and plant them in well draining soil.
It s also easy to grow and pollinator friendly. The flowers may be yellow orange white red or purple and often colors are mixed within the same cluster creating a bicolored effect. Known for its carefree nature lantanais grown as an annual in northern regions and a broadleaf evergreen shrub or ground cover in frost free climates. If you cover the crown of the plant with mulch it results in the onset of disease.
Its lovely clusters of flowers come in a variety of colors sometimes with multiple colors mixed together. Once established growing lantana plants bloom like crazy from spring until the first frost of autumn even in punishing heat intense sunlight and semi drought.
- Columbia Flower Market Reopening
- Cherry Blossom Plant Fake
- Columbia Flower Market Restaurants
- Columbia Flower Market Parking
- Cherry Blossom Flower Artificial
- Chrysanthemum Flower Bud Tea
- Chrysanthemum Flower Pronunciation
- Chrysanthemum Flower In Hindi Name
- Chocolate Cosmos Flower Bouquet
- Church Anthurium Flower Arrangement
- Chocolate Cosmo Flower
- Colombiana Cattleya Flower Cataleya Flower Tattoos
- Cherry Blossom Japanese Flower Png
- Columbia Road Flower Market Instagram
- Cherry Blossom Flower Clip Art
- Columbia Flower Market Prices
- Columbia Road Flower Market Prices
- Cherry Blossom Flower Nail Art
- Cherry Blossom Silk Flower
- Clip Art Magnolia Flower Silhouette