Sunflower Plant Definition
The large flowers turn to face the sun when the plant is young.
Sunflower plant definition. Other types of sunflowers include the california royal sunflower which has a burgundy red purple flower head. The sunflower helianthus annuus is a living annual plant in the family asteraceae with a large flower head capitulum. Sunflowers are native primarily to north and south america and some species are cultivated as ornamentals for their spectacular size and flower heads and for their edible seeds. Oil from sunflower seeds is used in cooking and to make margarine.
A tall plant that has very large yellow flowers and that produces seeds which can be eaten see the full definition for sunflower in the english language learners dictionary. The stem of the flower can grow up to 3 metres tall with a flower head that can be 30 cm wide. English language learners definition of sunflower. Cobuild advanced english dictionary.
A sunflower is a very tall plant with large yellow flowers. Sunflower helianthus annuus is a food crop of worldwide importance as well as a good cutflower and a plant that s fun to grow in the vegetable or flower garden.
- Petunia Flower Meaning In Bengali
- Petunia Flower Meaning In Telugu
- Petunia Growing Season In India
- Passion Flower Nature S Answer Review
- Passion Flower Passiflora Caerulea Blue
- Pink Carnation Flower Meaning
- Passion Flower Perfume Bermuda
- Pink Cosmos Flower Clipart
- Passion Flower Tincture Dosage
- Pink Carnation Flower Delivery
- Passion Flower Toxicity
- Passion Flower Tattoo Meaning
- Passion Flower Vine Plants For Sale
- Passion Flower Leaves Tea
- Passion Flower Tincture Uses
- Passion Flower Waterloo Blue
- Passion Flower Varieties Uk
- Petunia Flower Name In Urdu
- Passion Flower Poisonous Rabbits
- Passion Flower Oil Benefits For Skin